Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Like Mother/Like Sister/Like Daughter


Well, it's official, I am definitely taking after my mom and sister.  Joe and I went back today to see if I was close to labor, but no, not even close.  We took a non-stress test to make sure PJ was okay, and he/she is!  It's just my body that isn't cooperating now.  My mom had to have two c-sections, Brook had to have a c-section with Banx, and it's looking like that is going to be my situation as well...but not yet a guarantee.  So it may be true, I am more like my mom and sister than I thought after all :).  Tomorrow we go back for another non-stress test to see if I've progressed at all.  If we made some progress, then tomorrow night they will begin to induce me.  So chances are, no matter what we are having a baby by Friday!  Needless to say, I will not be getting a lot of sleep until then.  I never sleep well when I'm anxious/excited about something! 

Joe and I have our bags packed and ready to go!  We did a double check, making sure we have anything and everything we would need in the hospital.  I have such a wonderful husband, he made a special playlist on my iPod for the delivery room to keep me calm and relaxed :)  He also made sure he packed my favorite lotion to give me foot and back massages while I'm in the hospital....I hope he knows I WILL take him up on this offer! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment