Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's All Coming Together :)


After a LONG wait and several "kind reminders" to Suite Dreams that our furniture was still not here, it FINALLY arrived last week.  Mom and Dennis bought Joe and I this gorgeous crib (and a matching dresser) for PJ.  We ordered it clear back in June thinking it would be here in plenty of time....wrong!  They had said 6-12 weeks, and 12 weeks was up 2 1/2 weeks ago!  So needless to say, I had our furniture delivered and set up free of charge :)  (This is my bad review write-up with how displeased I was with them!) 

I promise to have more pictures up soon of the entire nursery.  I am not done putting up pictures on walls, shelves, etc. and want to make sure it's all done before I show you all what it looks like!  And before any of you ask, no we do not know if PJ is a girl or a boy.  Just because we painted one wall turquois, does not mean PJ is a boy :)  We did greens, browns, tans and turquois so it could fit either gender.  And like Joe said, this nursery is just practice before we paint the nursery at our new house.  But Joe and I are so blessed to have such wonderful parents, and PJ is already one spoiled grandchild!  Scott and Michelle gave PJ beauitful custom made bedding that inspired the giraffe theme in the nursery...thank you so much!  And thank you Mom and Dennis for PJ's furniture...PJ now has the nicest furniture in our whole house :)  That's the way it's supposed to be right?! :) 

1 comment:

  1. it looks a little different from when houston lived there.....

    ReplyDelete