Thursday, October 13, 2011

Any day now!

Yesterday Joe and I had our 39 week OB appointment in Pella.  It was by far the most exciting appointment we have had yet!  Dr. Bruxvoort had initially told me last week, that we would let me go a week past my due date (which is Monday the 17th) before inducing labor or discussing a C-section.  Now, he told me that if Baby Pierson has not been born by our next appointment, which is next Wednesday the 19th, that we will then discuss our options and need to come up with a plan for inducing labor!  So within a week, PJ will either be here or be on his/her way!  I also have started to dilate!  Things are progressing and are looking positive for me to have a natural delivery...which is my birth plan :)

Dr. Bruxvoort asked Joe if we had any plans for the weekend and Joe's reply was, "Yeah, I'm planning on having a baby this weekend if that works with your schedule!"  Dr. Bruxvoort just laughed and said that sounded like a good plan to him and very likely!  So to all of our family and friends, keep your phones on this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment