Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's a Boy!


Yesterday, at 4:26 p.m., the Lord blessed Joe and I with a healthy, handsome, baby boy...Beau Paxton Pierson.  He weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long.  I think he's  going to be taller than his daddy!  He was so alert right from birth (the video below is just a minute or two after he was born, it just shows how happy and healthy he is!).  He had an awesome first night already and slept well through it!  We thought Beau had dark hair yesterday, but after he got his bath in the middle of the night, it now looks dirty blonde, so who knows what color it will turn to!  One thing is for sure, he has a lot of CURLY hair.  He is so handsome---definitely takes after his daddy :).  Other than the day I married my wonderful husband, yesterday was the happiest day of my life.  Being new parents is going to be a very exciting change for Joe and I, but we're ready for it.  Joe has already found his new "little buddy".  He is having a hard time sharing Beau! :)  Seeing the two most important men in my life cuddled together in the recliner, is such an amazing feeling, a feeling I could never describe in words.  These two are my entire life, and I'm so happy to have such a beautiful family!  Beau Paxton, you are so loved and spoiled already! :)  Welcome to our  family, Beau!

No comments:

Post a Comment