Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Family Fun on a Friday Night

Friday was quite the fun day for us.  Joe and I went to Des Moines to meet up with Aunt Joi, Uncle Roger, Clint, Rachel (Clint's girlfriend) and her family that had flew up from Texas for the weekend.  But before we met them for dinner, Joe and I made what we thought would be a quick stop, at Baby Gap.  We were trying to pick out a boy and girl outfit for PJ to leave the hospital in...but do you know how many cute outfits there were to pick from?!  We finally decided on two outfits...even though I'm just certain we are going to have to take the girl outfit back ;).

 After making our final "big" purchase before PJ arrives, we headed to Granite City to meet the family for dinner.  It was so wonderful to get to spend an evening with them and to see the Fellers.  Joe and I love spending time with the Stouts (even though Caleb and Grant weren't there) and we always seem to have a good time!  It's funny...they say I used to boss Clint and Caleb around when we were little (there is 9 months between us keep in mind---me being the youngest) and still yet to this day at the age of 23, I like to still boss them around and tell them what were doing and what we're NOT doing :).  JK boys!  Joe and I had a great time with everyone and can't wait to have PJ meet all of our family members!

No comments:

Post a Comment