Friday, October 28, 2011

Beau Loves His Cousin

Banx gave Beau a kiss...I kind of missed it, but it was absolutely precious!

Isn't she adorable?!

Aunt Brookie trying to give attention to Banx and Beau at the same time...a lot easier said than done! :)
Nana brought Miss Banx over to see Beau again.  She just really wishes he would play with her!  Soon enough Bankers, then you two will be running around the place and getting into a lot of trouble! :) 

I had to have a talk with Banx while she was here.  Aunt PP told her that she is still my #1 girl so nothing will change there, even though there is a new baby in the family.  She just will share the attention now :)  These two, Beau and Banx, are definitely my favorite people in the whole world and I'm so blessed to have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment