Monday, October 31, 2011

Beau's First Halloween

Banx is lookin' out for Beau making sure he is okay  :)

My two favorite little people!

Our little "puntin"

Beau just loves when mommy makes him pose :)

Since I don't let him suck on his thumbs/hands, he opted for the pumpkin handle
Beau was able to celebrate his first Halloween tonight!  He was the cutest giraffe around if I do say so myself :).  Miss Banx came over with Brook so the babies could get dressed together.  Banx had fun playing dress up with my things first (look at Brook's blog to see what I mean) then it was time for her to get her poodle gear on!  Beau and Banx were hilarious for their "First Halloween Photo Shoot".  They both LOVE the camera and the attention :)

We didn't actually take Beau trick-or-treating due to the fact he is only 10 days old.  But, that didn't mean people didn't see him in costume!  Nana, Dennis, Grandma Michelle, Aunt Brookie, Banx, Dena and Austin all came to see Baby Beau.  He is one loved giraffe!  Nana and Dennis got Beau the pumpkin basket he is sitting in...right away Nana insisted he use it as a photo prop.  It ended up being the cutest idea ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment