Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekend at Thunderhead

This weekend we decided to get away and go to my Aunt Joi and Uncle Roger's lake house at Thunderhead.  Even though I was busy most of the weekend working my Master's work, it was relaxing and Beau had a great time.  He buddied up to Uncle Roger as soon as he saw Roger's "go-kart" (golf-cart).  He kept asking Roger to give him a ride on his "go-kart".  Beau went riding on the jet ski, went for boat rides and even drove the boat, TRIED saying he wanted to go tubing---but I don't think I was ready for that :)---and then he did one BRAVE thing, he jumped off the diving board on the dock.  While jumping off diving boards isn't a big deal for Beau anymore since he loves Nana's diving board, this diving board is about 8 feet up from the water.  And my brave little peanut jumped off all by himself!
Playing trains with Clint before we left for the lake



Going off the diving board!


 
Here is the video of Beau going off the diving board.  I might have seemed a little more shocked than I realized, and I think Beau was too!  He cried when he got in the water, but then wanted to do it again and again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment