Sunday, June 1, 2014

New Teacher Tradition!

This year I became very close with a few of the teachers from OMS.  We decided to start a tradition of celebrating the year being over, by going to Des Moines and stay overnight.  We had a great time shopping, eating out, sharing stories in the hotel room, and little dancing/celebrating at night time of course :)  I can't wait to do it again next year!

Since I was gone all day Thursday and Friday, my mom had Beau all day and a sleepover with Beau at night.  Beau truly loves going to his Nana's to ride the tractors and gator.  It is all he ever talks about when he knows he is going to his Nana and Den-Den's!  Since he had gotten sick the night before, he wanted extra cuddle time with Nana.  My mom had texted me while I was in Des Moines saying that she had went swimming with Beau and he fell asleep on her shoulder in the pool---he was wiped out! 
Helping Nana pay bills :)

No comments:

Post a Comment