Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sick Little Guy

The other night, Beau kept telling me that he wanted to sleep in bed with us.  For those of you that don't know, we do not allow this at all!  However, I was going to be gone from Beau the next night so I caved in and let him climb into bed with us.  He kept telling me his tummy hurt so he needed to watch Mickey in bed with mommy and daddy.  I thought he was just trying to "con" his way into our bed.  Little did I know, that he was actually not feeling well!  In the middle of the night, Beau woke us up and was sick all night.  We didn't want to put him back in his room, so we made him a little bed on the floor in our room.  When I kept getting up to check on Beau, I noticed he had 1-2 doggies watching over him---it just proves how protective Butters and Macee are of Beau :)


No comments:

Post a Comment