Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Progress of Baby P #2


Joe and I had our official ultrasound a couple of weeks ago.  It is so crazy to me that we are already 24 weeks along!  Only 16 more weeks to go!  However, I keep having these dreams that this baby is coming EARLY.  As anxious as I am to meet this baby, I can't wait until October 10 :).  At our ultrasound, the baby was kicking and moving like crazy...no wonder why I can't sleep anymore.  Baby P is measuring right on schedule and making great progress.  When our doctor was measuring me, he said that I am measuring two weeks farther along than I am---he thinks this is going to be a bigger baby.  PLEASE NO!  Pushing an 8 lb. baby was about at my limit!  Although we did not find out the sex of this baby again, I am just CONVINCED that it is another boy, and I am so excited for that!  I always have said that I want to have 3-4 boys, NO GIRLS!  But obviously, I would be thrilled and blessed with a boy or a girl.  Beau and Joe really think this baby is a girl, so we will just have to wait and see.

Here is a 3-D picture of Baby P #2.  He/She already looks like Beau!  The lips and cheekbones are identical to Beau and his ultrasound pictures.  That is just amazing to me!
Our precious babe sucking his/her thumb :)


No comments:

Post a Comment