Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lake Time at Thunderhead

Saturday, my mom kept Beau for a sleepover while we were in Des Moines.  They ended up going to Thunderhead to spend time with my Aunt Joi and Uncle Roger.  My mom said Beau had his eyes on one main thing, can you guess from my last post??  Their red wave runner!  So my mom and Aunt Joi went for a ride on the wave runners with Beau.  They said he was talking the whole time and kept saying "this is awesome!".  Thanks Nana, now Beau is really going to be insisting on having one! :)  Thank you so much Nana and Den-Den for keeping Beau!  He had such a fun filled day with helping Dustin drive the quad-track to wash it, moving tractors with Den-Den in the shop, and then a day at the lake.  Beau has such a rough life right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment