Monday, October 13, 2014

Still Waiting....

     Well, it's official, this baby is stubborn just like Beau was!  We are overdue by 3 days as of today, and I am getting EXTREMELY impatient.  A part of me believes this baby is a girl only because: 1. she thought she wanted to make her appearance early at just 30-31 weeks, but then changed her mind because she wanted all attention to be about her for the next 10 weeks  2.  only a girl would be stubborn enough to not be able to make up her mind as to when she wants to make her entrance  3.  I just feel different with this pregnancy.  But even with those three things on the back of my mind, overall, I truly do think this baby is another boy.  In fact, my prediction is that this baby will be a boy at 7lb 10oz 21 in long.  We shall see! 
     I have my car packed with car seat, bags, baby gear, etc and am all ready to go for my doctor's appointment today---I really hope he decides to keep me and induce :).  The nursery is ready, baby clothes washed and organized, diapers stocked up, and my house is CLEAN!  The only thing we do not have ready to go, are middle names for our boy and girl options.  So if by chance we have this baby very soon, and we don't give a name update, it's because our child is nameless until we can agree on one :)  Any suggestions would be appreciated at this point!
   Every day for the past 2-3 weeks, my mom has definitely been making me feel more calm by checking in on me at least once a day.  Whether if it's a text, phone call, or just dropping by the house, she keeps asking for an update,"is it time yet?!".  I wish mom!  Just the other day on the phone my mom melted my heart by saying "I just can't wait for this baby to get here and to hold him or her!"  I feel the same!  The way Banx, Bond and Beau are spoiled by Nana (and the other grandparents too) I know this baby is going to be just as spoiled with love!























Here are the final baby bump pics!  I REFUSE to make it to 41 weeks to take another picture, so baby P, you need to hurry it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment