Friday, October 10, 2014

Cherishing Memories

Last Saturday, Brook, Aunt Joi and I went to Des Moines to do a little shopping and to visit Baby Anora.  I must admit, I am spoiled with one amazing big sister.  The day before, she treated me to a pedicure in Pella to try and get things rolling with this baby---obviously that didn't work :).  Then Saturday, we had a great day together shopping, visiting in the car ride, and just spending time together.  Brook had lunch with her court reporter friends, so Aunt Joi and I had our own little date :).  My Aunt Joi has set the perfect example for me for what kind of aunt I want to be to Banx and Bond.  She is so good to me (and Brook).  She never forgets special days such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  Not to mention, she is the BEST at spoiling her nieces :).  There are days when I feel like I am just a mirror image of my mom, and then there are days where I feel like I am just like Aunt Joi! 

Saturday night, Joe, Brook and I went to the Rielly's Half-Way to St. Patty's Day party.  Even though I couldn't partake in the festivities, it was fun to go out for just a little bit and spend some quality time with Brook and Joe (Austin was at his cousin's wedding for the weekend).  We had a great night together that ended up at Brook's house for our tame version of the "after party" :). 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment