Thursday, October 16, 2014

Circus With Grandpa Scott and Grandma Chelle!


     As a "Big Brother" present from the baby to Beau, we had bought Beau tickets to go see the circus at Wells Fargo this past Sunday.  Little did we know that Baby P #2 would be so stubborn and not be here yet to "give" Beau the tickets.  Since we didn't know if I would go into labor at any given moment, which obviously didn't happen, and I wasn't feeling the best, we decided we should let grandparents take Beau to the circus instead.  Grandpa Scott and Grandma Chelle definitely made a day out of it with Beau and spoiled him rotten at the circus!  I wish I could have been there to see Beau's reaction to the elephants---that is the main reason why we wanted him to go, he LOVES elephants!  But Michelle took plenty of pictures and I am so happy to hear that Beau loved it.  It was over 2 1/2 hours long, and Beau sat through the entire show!  I think the front row, center seats helped a little bit too :).  When Beau got home he couldn't wait to show Joe and I his snowcone clown cup and his sword that he got.  Of all things, he wanted a sword, go figure!  Can't wait to have Beau go again and this time, have another little one to bring along!










No comments:

Post a Comment