Wednesday, September 20, 2017

PowerKids Kick-Off



The kick off for Power Kids was a couple of weeks ago. It has been incredibly hard to even think of going to church on Wednesdays. It was a tradition with Brook, Mom and myself to always go right away after work on Wednesdays, sit at the front round table downstairs, and visit with mom about our days while she waited for the food to finish cooking for the kids. I can't even imagine stepping foot in that basement again. The thought of knowing she won't be there, in the kitchen, and someone else is, makes me sick to my stomach. My mom loved volunteering at church and dedicating her Wednesdays to cooking the meals for the kids. But even though I selfishly cannot go to church, I don't want that to stop the kids. So Joe has been amazing so far about getting the boys to church and even staying, or Brook stays too. The first night was mini-put family night. I cannot believe how old Banx looks here holding Piper!









No comments:

Post a Comment