Wednesday, September 20, 2017

My 29th Birthday


Well, this birthday was certainly a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Not because no one did anything for me, in fact it was quite the opposite. But it was just another "first" without my mom. And she was so good at birthdays. She knew how important they were. She always made me feel special on my day, which normally started off at the spa. I know I will find a new normal and make new traditions, its just a matter of adjusting and getting used to the fact that certain things in life will never seem as important or fun again without her. But to all my family and friends who catered to me, you are all amazing. My sister even came to work to bring me my favorite drink with her gifts. The bracelet is stunning. Is that your way Brook of telling me not to get the tattoo?? :) 




My girls even kept the secret they were babysitting all weekend for us and brought me breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment