Wednesday, September 20, 2017

ISU vs. IA Game


Two years ago for my birthday, my mom INSISTED on coming up to Ames to tailgate for the IA/ IA State game with us. She knew we were going to drink, and probably be immature. But she hated missing out on fun and wanted to go. After a GREAT day with a few too many beers, she had to drive the bus home that night from Ames. I will NEVER forget that day and all of the memories we made. So this year, to pre-celebrate my birthday, we went back to Ames and even were able to convince Dennis to come back too. It was harder than I thought it would be, but like always, Caleb and Shawn made it the best possible and I never have a dull moment when we are all together. 
Papa and She-She watched the kids for us that weekend so we could get away for a couple nights. It was needed to say the least. But I'm not sure I'm liking that they dressed all 3 kids in Cyclone attire ;)


























No comments:

Post a Comment