Thursday, February 2, 2017

Throw Back Thursday

As I was going through pictures on my old phone and computer, I came across these two pictures. The top picture is of Beau from 4 years ago..I can't believe how pretty he was/is :) He would have made a beautiful girl :)  I remember how Joe teased Mary that day saying "if my son has nail polish on then I pick him up we're switch daycares" :). I did let his hair get a little long. But those curls...gahh!!!

The bottom picture is a VERY old picture. It would have been from 7 years ago. Where on Earth has time gone?! Joe, you became best friends with my family instantly. Clint always "teased" me when Joe and I started dating saying "even if you break up, I'll still be friends with Joe and ask him to hang out". I guess it was inevitable :)


No comments:

Post a Comment