Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Officially Ready for Baby #3

I have been nesting like crazy the past few weeks, and I have everything done that I truly needed/wanted done. Baby clothes are washed, folded and put away, nursery is put back together, BOTH boys are sleeping downstairs in their new rooms, big brother gifts are made and ready to go (thank you to Brookie for helping!), and the house is clean (well it was this morning at least ;). Baby #3 please hurry up. As much as I have enjoyed being pregnant with you, until the last 6 weeks, I am SO EXCITED to meet you and watch you grow. I truly think this is a boy again, or secretly hoping! Beau is very anxious for baby to arrive and when you ask Baine what is in mommy's tummy, he will say "baby yagon" aka-baby dragon. Boy oh boy will he be disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment