Monday, February 13, 2017

Baby #3 Ultrasound at 39 Weeks

Well, as of today, we are officially at 40 weeks. Baby P, please make your debut any day now. We are more than ready to meet you!

Since Beau and Baine were stubborn deliveries and long, excessive labors, Dr. Posthuma really wants me to try and make it to 41 weeks. I went 41 weeks with both boys and still had 22 and 23 hours of labor. For whatever reason, my cervix isn't a great candidate this time around to deliver naturally. He fears if he tries to induce me, it would just put me in a long labor again, and this time not be able to deliver and still need a c-section. So now it is just a waiting game until Friday.  On the plus side, we did need to have an ultrasound Friday to make sure baby was doing okay and positioned correctly. It was amazing to see Baby full term on the ultrasound!



No comments:

Post a Comment