Monday, June 11, 2018

Vacation Bible School 2018

Today is the first day of VBS at church. Beau was not excited to go at all, and was in tears when I left him this morning. He wouldn't tell me why, but I can only assume he is missing his Nana not being there. Beau is always thinking about her, and I have even done my best to not talk about her around the kids anymore unless they bring it up, which is pretty frequent. Beau had such a special bond with my mom, and just loved being with her almost every day in the summer. I am sure he is doing better once they got started on their activities, but it still broke my heart. I hope my mom is giving all the kids comfort this week, especially the older ones as they miss her.

VBS ended up being great for the boys. Baine wanted to stay with Beau or Banx most of the week, but actually stayed in his age group the whole time on Friday!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment