Friday, June 8, 2018

Memorial Day

  Memorial Day was hard. Actually hard is an understatement. I had went to my mom's grave earlier in the week to bring her flowers and her favorite candy again, letting her know her flowers should be blooming out by her pool and to get her favorite candy out to eat. She loved Hot Tamales by the pool. Just another simple memory that was making me miss her like crazy. Joe or I were not allowed to take the boys out to my mom's to swim on Memorial Day, and Beau was pretty emotional about it. Right after talking to Beau and distracting him with TV and talking, it literally starting pouring and thundering like crazy. I told Beau it was Nana giving him a sign that it wasn't a good day to go swimming anyways ;) His eyes lit up instantly and started smiling, like he believed it. I'm not sure I fully did, but holy cow the time could not have been more perfect.
Memorial Day Last Year- 2017

Later in the day, we went to Clint and Tara's for supper. Beau, Piper and Regan were so excited to see the cows, and take a 4-wheeler ride. Those 3 are going to be TROUBLE I fear :)













No comments:

Post a Comment