Friday, June 8, 2018

Memorial Weekend 2018

Memorial Weekend started out pretty rough to say the least; I was missing my mom more than I had in quite some time. On overwhelming wave of loneliness consumed me at first, and all I could think about was how we used to always go swimming at my mom's every Memorial Day after a weekend at the lake. I quickly got it together, and we headed down to Rathbun to be with our family and friends. It ended up being a great weekend, and one of the best weekends we've had at the lake in such a long time. All three kids were so good---we couldn't believe it! Piper, especially, loved the water. She just wanted to float with Daddy the whole time. Good thing it was hot enough out, and the water was warm enough!





























No comments:

Post a Comment