Monday, April 9, 2018

Perfect Timing

Two weeks ago I had literally just wrote about it being 9 months since my mom had passed, and I was feeling incredibly down. I had been venting to my friend Stacy that morning before school started saying that I feel like it's getting harder as time passes because everyone is forgetting about my mom and no one says anything about her anymore. I had told Stacy that I was wanting a sign from my mom so badly. I haven't had one in quite some time. Literally, 2 class periods later, I had a bouquet of yellow daffodils delivered to my room. I was instantly brought to tears because someone was thinking of me and my mom and went out of their way to let me know that. Then, another class period later, I had another delivery of yellow daffodils. I was taken aback by the kindness and love I felt. It was the perfect timing. So even though it wasn't a sign from my mom, the timing was perfect and was exactly what I needed that day to get me by. People were remembering my mom, and haven't forgotten about her. Thank you Shari, Clint and Tara for loving me so much and honoring my mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment