Monday, April 9, 2018

Easter 2018

Easter wasn't exactly ideal for outdoor Easter egg hunts, but we made do! The kids enjoyed seeing the Easter bunny again---no tears! We then had Easter at my dad's and the Easter bunny brought some amazing baskets for the kids! After lunch at my dad's, Joe and I hosted Easter with the Converse side at our house. Since I am not allowed at my mom's house anymore and we can't have our family functions there, we decided we had better start a new tradition. It was sad and hard to not be at my mom's, smell her clothes, cook in her kitchen, etc. Since my sister was gone on vacation and obviously my mom being absent, it was different, but it wasn't going to stop us from moving forward and trying to keep as much family tradition as possible. Overall, it was a great day filled with games, kids playing and finding eggs, and way too much food!















































No comments:

Post a Comment