Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Feeling Grateful

Having three kids has been so incredibly amazing so far. I have always wanted a big family, and I have been feeling overwhelmed with love and gratitude for my family! Since I am finally starting to feel better and recovering from having Piper, I have needed quite a bit of help. Dena has been a godsend (as have my parents and Brook). Dena has been coming over on weekends and even a couple week nights to just help me out and watch the kids so I can do simple things like take a bath, eat, or just lay down and relax. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THAT!!!!

Getting adjusted to 3 kids is not as chaotic as people told me it would be (at least not yet). I know that once Piper is older, our schedules will be crazy. However, I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so excited to watch Beau, Baine and Piper grow up and let the craziness begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment