Monday, March 27, 2017

Cheeser Baine


Baine Joseph, your personality is growing more and more every day. I love how spunky and happy you are. You are talking so much now, and it still makes me tear up. I didn't know how long it would take to finally hear you talk and now that we can, it is the best sound in the world :) This top picture describes you perfectly right now. You LOVE to wear your bathrobe all of the time, and you are always asking to eat cereal. 

When you are not going a mile a minute, you are such a hard sleeper and you snore just like your daddy! You are so loud it wakes mommy up :) Once in awhile you like to sneak into mommy and daddy's bed and while I used to not let this happen, I now cherish it because I realize someday you won't want to snuggle with us in bed anymore. I want these snuggles for as long as I can have them!

I always tease that you are my favorite Baine (don't worry Beau and Piper, you are my favorites too). But Baine, you have needed my direct attention for so long now while we worked on your hearing and speech therapy that I have developed a special attachment to you. I love that I see you growing in your development and cognitive skills. You have worked so hard and it makes me so proud of you to see the progress you have made. If you can make such great progress as a 1-2 year old, I can't even imagine what you will do as an adult. You can definitely do anything you put your mind to!





No comments:

Post a Comment