Monday, May 2, 2016

Soccer Update

So we had a rough first week of soccer. At Beau's first soccer game, he was very upset that he had to stop doing his new Avengers puzzle to leave for his game.  He threw a fit at his game, let the other team score goals, and just stood on the field with his arms crossed or his hands in his pockets. After being carried off the field by Daddy, and a possible speaking at the car, he was able to shape up for pictures that night.  Beau was very upset he didn't finish his puzzle though. His comment to me was,"mommy I was bad because you didn't let me finish my puzzle.  You know how important it is for me to learn my puzzles!"
Needless to say, we no longer start puzzles before soccer :) But Beau has been doing MUCH better, enjoying it, having fun, and even going after the ball.  Good job, Beau-Beau!




No comments:

Post a Comment