Friday, May 20, 2016

Klompen Classic

Brook and I kept up our tradition of running the Klompen Classic at Tulip Time.  It was a night full of events to say the least.  Here is a quick run down of how our 5k went....

1. We went up early to drop off/pick up dutch costumes, so I was to meet a lady at her parents house. She accidentally texted me the wrong address, so I was greeted at the door by "naked wheelchair Larry" who was proud of himself, to say the least :)  As we looked over, the house we actually needed to be at was right across the street.
2.  We had time to kill, so we went to the Pub with Dena and Caleb for an hour.  Peanuts and craft beer do not sit well when trying to run.  We were very relaxed to run though!
3. Since we had upset stomaches from the peanuts and beer, it was running right through us, literally. So Brook needed a pit stop at what we thought was Dan and Sheri's house, but later found it they don't live there anymore.  Oops!

Overall, a great night! We ended the night by having Mi-Ran with the guys and kids.  I love my family and the crazy memories we make when we are together :)






No comments:

Post a Comment