Monday, May 2, 2016

5 Year Anniversary

I cannot believe Joe and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past month. Reflecting back on the 5 years, we have certainly been through a lot: deaths, having our two sons, battling through a rough miscarriage, and the usual battles of being newlyweds.  I am definitely not going to sugar coat it and pretend that we have this perfect "American dream" life.  Every marriage has their rough patches.  I must say, Joe is definitely the best in our marriage at being patient.  He is so good at letting me vent, get it "out of my system", and then moving on. That is an area I know I need to work on.  Joe and I have grown so much in the past 5 years, and I never thought we would be where we are today.  I am so happy with our family and our two sons.  I cannot imagine life without these men in my life!  Cheers to 5 years Joe!



No comments:

Post a Comment