Friday, March 6, 2015

That Time Again

It's that time again where the Baby Bullet is back out and it's time to make homemade baby food!  My sister gave me this as a baby gift for Beau, and it has been one of the best baby gifts ever :)  It is so simple and easy to make food for my babies, and not to mention it is so much better for them.  We started Baine on baby food last week!  Dr. Posthuma said Baine seemed advanced for his age and was ready for solid foods.  Since Beau loved sweet potatoes so much, that's what we decided to start with for Baine as well.  And like we expected, he loved it!  On his first day eating solids, he at the whole jar!  I definitely think it's safe to say Baine is my little beef-cake :).  I can only imagine what my grocery bills will be in a few years!



No comments:

Post a Comment