Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Little Help From My Friends

     Since Joe was out of town last weekend and I was feeling as if I were on my death bed, I obviously needed help with the boys.  Michelle was able to watch the boys for a little bit in the morning while Dena took me to Urgent Care in Pella (mom and dad you are both are not allowed to be out of town at the same time ever again!).  When I woke up from napping, I heard the sweetest sound coming from out my bedroom window.  Our babysitter, Aubrey, had come over to help out and had both boys outside playing and LAUGHING.  It was the best sound to wake up to.  Beau, and now Baine, adore Aubrey and she is so good with them.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

     After letting Aubrey go home that night, I thought I could handle the boys with their bedtime routine.  My fever spiked to 103 again and I was completely worthless.  With one quick text, Dena was right at my house to help me.  I can't think of many people who would leave a fun, party and their date for the night to come help a friend and her two little boys on a Saturday night.  But Dena Kay definitely would, and she did.  Dena, you amaze me everyday (sometimes surprise me) with the things you do.  I love you for who you are and I could not imagine my past 26 years without you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment