Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy Birthday, Brookie!

Last Friday was Brook's 35th birthday.  We started her day off by going to an early lunch with the kids at Smokey Row, and then packing up to head to the lake.  It was such a beautiful day at the lake and I am so glad I took the boys down (it was Baine's first time at the lake!).  Beau and Banx played outside having a tea party, then played with the neighbor kids.  I just love watching the kids play together and interact.  It does make me so sad to see how grown up Beau and Banx are already.  What happened to "our babies"?! :(

I am so glad Brook had such a relaxing, beautiful birthday weekend.  She is a great big sister, and I honestly couldn't think of anyone out there that is a better sister to look up to.  She has always been a great role model for me as a mom to look up to, an aunt, and obviously a sister.  I love you so much Brookie and I hope this is your best year yet!

A little "throw back Thursday" to Brook and Austin's wedding day in Maui :)

Tea party at the lake

Nana and my boys ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment