Friday, March 6, 2015

Beau Paxton = Mommy's Sweetheart

New favorite elephant shirt from She-She 
Playing trains in his lego tub

Beau is growing up so much.  Even though he is only 3, he acts like a teenager at times!  Yes he can be ornery, but he is also my little sweetheart.  He is never afraid to kiss me, tell me he loves me, and always starts his morning off by asking "mommy did you sleep good?".  He has stolen my heart, along with Baine, and definitely has me wrapped around his little finger.

I haven't been feeling well lately, so this morning Beau got in bed with me and just started rubbing my arm and said "I'll make you feel better mommy".  What a little cutie :)  I am truly blessed to have these THREE amazing Pierson men in my life.  I don't know what I would do without Joe, he is my rock and stability in life.  And now that we have our two sons, I could not be happier right now.  Joe and I have definitely been lucky with having such healthy, easy babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment