Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Years Eve

This year for New Years Eve was a little different for Joe and I since we now have two little ones at home.  While I would have been perfectly content staying home all night with the boys, we decided to have a little mommy/daddy time once the boys had been fed and were ready for bed.  Papa and She-She offered to keep the boys and I knew they would be in great hands there!  Thank you again Dad and Shari :).

Joe and I had Clint, Tara, Dustin (my step-brother) and his wife Megan over for dinner.  We had a FEAST with crab legs, steaks, corn, and cheesy potatoes.  After several rounds of cards, we decided to go out for just a little bit.  Ringing in the new year with some of my favorite people was a great way for me to start the new year, and to forget about the stresses I have right now in life, ie going back to work from maternity leave. 




This is what I mean that the boys are always taken care of at my Dad and Shari's...he had breakfast made for him, and delivered to him so he could still watch his morning cartoons.  SPOILED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment