Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Back to Reality

I have officially been back to work for over a week now, and I must say, it has been much harder than I truly thought it would be.  My mind is constantly thinking about Beau and Baine.  What are they doing?  Is Baine smiling or laughing?  Is Beau finally learning to write the letter B for his name?  Has Baine had any blowouts? :)  I just can't seem to focus the best yet, but I'm sure it will get easier....I hope so at least!  On the other hand, I am enjoying seeing my co-workers and friends again.  I have truly missed their company and just popping into my room to say "hi".

Mary has definitely made my transition back to work better by sending me constant snapchats of Baine throughout the day.  It makes me feel like I'm not missing as much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment