Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Beau Quotables- Part II

Beau has two new friends that he has been very fond of lately---his elephants.  He knows they are imaginary because he will tell you "they are just pretend".  But wherever we go, he wants to "bring" his elephants.
"Mommy, can my elephants come with me to school?"
"Mommy, can my elephants  come to church too?"
"Mommy!  You just shut the door on my elephants.  They were waiting to get in the car!"
When we are getting ready to go to Mary's in the mornings, Beau has to bring his pretend peanuts along because his elephants will get hungry during the day and need a little snack :).

The other night I was talking with Joe and Beau chimes in saying, "Mommy, just chill out."  I could not help but bust out laughing.  Who teaches him these things?!

Beau LOVES to tell people he has a baby brother.  At dinner the other night we were discussing having another baby in the house.  "I want another baby daddy.  I want to name him ELEPHANT!"

We never have a dull moment in the house with him these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment