Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sleepover at the Pierson's!

     Last weekend we had a sleepover at our house, all weekend long!  My sister was out of town for a court reporter's convention, and Austin had recently had surgery on his ankle, so he obviously needed help with Banx and Bond.  So we decided we needed to have a slumber party at our house!  I must say, I absolutely love having friends and family in our house.  And we are constantly entertaining :)  Friday we had Austin, Banx and Bond stay the night, then Saturday we had Caleb, Clint and Tara stay the night.  I love the weekends.  Having my cousins and other family members at our house makes for the best memories---especially for my children.  Clint, Caleb and Tara are so good to Beau, and now Baine too.  The video doesn't do justice of what our weekend was like last weekend.  Our house was crazy, loud, and I wouldn't have had it any other way!




Austin the background makes me laugh


No comments:

Post a Comment