Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Beau's Quotables

Beau's personality is developing more and more everyday, and he is just saying the cutest things!  I keep telling myself that I need to write down these things, but keep forgetting.  So here are a few examples recently:

*We were sitting at the dining room table with Clint, Tara and Caleb playing cards.  Out of no where, Beau decides to take roll call.  He says, "Bebub, if you are here say 'Gobble, gobble'."  It was hilarious!

*On the ladder going up to his top bunk, Beau said, "Mommy watch me.  I'm going to do something Very-Very dangerous!" (he waves his hands back and forth as he says it) and then jumped to the floor.

*Nana: "Beau, where is Bebub's harmonica at?"
  Beau: "Here Nana, I'll show you!" (Keep in mind we have been looking for this harmonica for OVER A YEAR!
 Nana: "You know where it is, Beau?"
 Beau: "Yep, it's in my special place"
---Sure enough, Beau takes my mom into his room, and behind his door where we have a "wall of wheels", Beau had a whole pile of little toys he was hiding behind the wheels.  And the harmonica was there.  Whenever we would ask Beau where this was, he would't tell us!  Little turd :)

*Beau: "Can Baine talk to me yet?"
  Mommy: "No, not yet."
 Beau: "Well can Baine play with me then? I think he wants to play."

*Beau: "Mommy I couldn't play outside at Mary's today."
 Mommy: "Oh really?  Why not?"
 Beau: "Because it's freezing cold out mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment