Tuesday, November 4, 2014

First Two Weeks As a Family of Four

     Well, we have officially been home for two weeks now as a family of four and I must say, I AM LOVING IT!  I truly feel like I have the best of both worlds now.  1. I have Beau who is at such a fun age where he loves to play, we can have real conversations, and is just my little sweetheart!  2. I have Baby Baine and I just LOVE the newborn stage.  I am enjoying everyday where I can just lay with him and cuddle---my absolute favorite.  I am just so overwhelmed with the love I have for our two boys right now.  I truly never knew I could love this much.  I know every mother feels this way, as they should, but I am so blessed and grateful to have two perfect children.  Beau is loving the role of big brother and is always at Baine's side!  The boys are sharing a room together, which a few people tried giving me grief about and it made me a little upset to say the least.  Well, as an update, the boys are doing GREAT in their room.  Baine sleeps on average 6-8 hours already at night, and when we does wake up to nurse, Beau doesn't even bat an eye.  He is such a heavy sleeper, he will never wake up! haha.  I have heard from so many moms and have done a lot of research that says if your children share a room growing up, it teaches them respect and improves their relationships skills.  It makes sense if you think about it!  So for everyone who was skeptical about our boys sharing a room---you were wrong! :)  They are doing great and honestly, if Joe and I were to have another baby soon, we would have THREE share a room!
     Here are a few pictures of Baine and Beau over the past couple of weeks...
Baine's First Bubble Bath!

Loving Our Cuddle Time

He's Pretty Attached To His Baby Brother






Nana, Beau and Baine getting ice-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment