Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Baine is 1 Month Old!

     I cannot believe it has already been one month since Baine has been born.  I must say, it has been an amazing one month!  People had kept telling me "good luck with two!  It's a lot of work and hard."  While that may be true later down the road, right now things are going well, too well, with the boys!  Beau is such an amazing big brother and just loves to help out with Baine.  Whether if it is getting a diaper, throwing away a dirty diaper, feeding Baine a bottle, putting his binky in his mouth, you name it and Beau wants to help do it!  I am so proud of Beau :)
     Baine is such a good baby!  He is a very good sleeper and even a better eater!  Eating 6 ounces at every feeding is making me VERY sore to say the least :)  Newborn clothes did not fit long, he is in 0-3 month clothes right now, but is almost out of those too!  I do think Baine is going to be my "beef-cake" as I call him :).  Baine loves to snuggle and to just be held.  I might be spoiling him with that, but I'm home all day with him and it is all I want to do---just hold my baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment