Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Progress of Baby P #2

While we do not have a nickname for this baby yet, we have several "inside joke" ideas :)  However, my students keep giving me names to call this baby and those names are very interesting to say the least!  Baby P is making great progress and we are right on track for his/her due date on October 10th.  Last week we had an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay (since I was at a high risk pregnancy due to our history).  We were able to see the baby kick, stretch, flip and it was amazing!  I started crying instantly :)  The baby's heartbeat was about 171 and was VERY active.  I have a feeling that this baby is a boy again!  Boy or girl, either will be wonderful, I am just praying daily to God that we have a healthy baby.  So often we take things for granted in life and I am trying very hard lately to not do that.  I am so excited for this baby and my belly has already "popped"!  Let the maternity fashion begin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment