Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter this year was filled with church, family, friends, and great traditions.  We started off this special celebration with attending our church's Maundy Thursday service.  Beau did a great job sitting through this service but couldn't understand why he could not partake in the bread and "wine"---someday! :)  


I had taken all three kids--Beau, Banx and Bond--for a play date at Nana's and to give Brook a little relaxing time to get ready for church.  Since I will be having all the kids by myself this summer, I figured I might as well start practicing packing them all up in the car by myself.  I cannot wait to be with them all summer!  


The rest of the weekend we were busy with family gatherings with all three sets of parents, and Beau loved the attention everywhere!  Joe's good friend, Cale, was back in town from New Mexico and stayed with us all week.  We kicked off the weekend by hanging out at Scott and Michelle's which had to include a game of pool--and Beau insisted on playing too!


Sunday, Beau did two Easter egg hunts and loved it.  He was good at being patient which normally isn't his forte, but was excited to get the  candy from the eggs.  He kept saying "I love my Easter bunny".

Playing the drums after church and LOVING it!





Such a change from last year's Easter bunny picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment