Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fun Weekend for the Beau-Man!

This past weekend, Beau was able to spend all day Friday with his Nana and Den-Den, and Saturday with his Grandma Chelle and Grandpa Scott.  Since Mary was out of town and not able to have Beau Friday, my mom was able to help out!  Beau is definitely at the point where he knows that if he goes to Nana's house, he wants to ride the tractor or combine...and he will not let you ignore his wishes!  I think Nana had a very busy afternoon with Beau with watching Frozen, playing outside, and riding in the tractor.  Beau loved it all and told me all about it Friday after school!
  
My mom sent me this picture of Beau while he was waiting for his lunch Friday :)
Saturday, Joe and I went to the Civic Center to watch "Once" for a nice date night, and that meant Beau was able to have his Grandma Chelle/Grandpa Scott time!  Little did Beau know, that they were going to the lake that day!  Beau did a great job of staying by Michelle and Scott and watched them get their boating slip ready for the summer.  He keeps asking if we can go boating yet!

With our storm that came through on Sunday and no electricity all day/evening, we went out to Scott and Michelle's since they had a generator going.  Beau was easily entertained and kept telling me he needed to wear his sunglasses because it was too bright in the house--I think he was just used to our dark house since we had no lights :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment