Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Waiting On Dad

Lately Beau has had a change of heart as to who is his favorite.  I used to be his favorite for everything---whether he was was hurt, hungry, tired, sad, or just wanted to play.  Now, he only wants his Dada.  Breaks my heart, my little baby is growing up too fast! 

Right when we got home from school yesterday, Beau grabbed his bag of popcorn that I had brought him from school, and sat by the door saying "Dada bye-bye".  I asked Beau, "Are you waiting on Dada?"  Beau just smiled and said, "Uh-huh!  Dada!"  Even though I am not his favorite at the moment (except when he's tired/hurt or wakes up in the morning, he just wants me), it does warm my heart to see how great of a father Joe is and how much Beau adores him.  Maybe by the time we have another baby, I will be Beau's favorite again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment