Monday, May 20, 2013

Relaxing Weekend

This past weekend was the first weekend in quite some time that we had NO PLANS!  It was so nice to just stay home, relax and not worry about being at a certain place at a specific time. 

Saturday Joe, Beau, Natalie and I went to my mom's to enjoy the sun by laying out by her pool.  As soon as we arrived at my mom's house, Beau saw Dennis in the tractor.  When we set Beau out of the car, he started walking right across the driveway over towards the tractor.  We knew Beau would have to go for a ride or he would scream and cry.  When Dennis opened the tractor door and asked Beau if he wanted to go for a ride, Beau climbed up the tractor steps all by himself (Yes, Joe, my mom, and myself were there supervising to make sure he didn't fall).  We couldn't believe he could climb up those large steps with no help---what a little monkey!  As soon as he was in the tractor, he tried pulling the door shut and said "bye-bye".  He was gone for over an hour and was perfect!  He sat in the little "buddy" seat strapped in the whole time and never even threw a fit.  I think he's going to want to help Dennis and also Grandpa Gene farm from now on :)





As Beau was riding in the tractor, Natalie, Joe and I were able to relax by the pool and even go in for a brisk dip :)

After we got back to town, we took Beau over to my dad's so they could spend time with Beau too.  Beau just loves getting rides apparently, because all he wanted was for Grandpa to give him a ride on the lawnmower :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment