Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

It still is hard for me to believe that I get to celebrate Mother's Day now.  I can truly say, that Beau has been the greatest gift from God that Joe and I ever could have been blessed with.  Everyday, Beau is bringing happiness and pure bliss into my life.  He is the one piece that was missing from my puzzle.  My little man makes me the happiest mommy I could ever imagine being!

Joe had a lovely weekend planned for me --- since Beau can't plan activities yet :).  Josh and Maggie came to town for the weekend, so we were able to have a lot of quality time with them, and of course they both loved playing with Beau!  Sunday we had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Kaldera, with my sister and her family, and my mom and Dennis.  We had a lovely lunch together and the kids did great!

In the afternoon, we took Beau for a walk with his Joovy Trike---his obsession at the moment!  When it was time to pack him up, he yelled "No, mama, no!!!".  For those of you who don't know, "no" is his new word of the moment.  It was so much sweeter when he would only say "uh huh" :) 

We ended the afternoon by spending time with Michelle and by 6:00, Beau was wiped out and ready for bed!  It was a great Mother's Day!  I hope all of you mommies had a wonderful day and cherish the moments you have with your little one(s).



No comments:

Post a Comment