Thursday, May 16, 2013

Stage 1 of Potty Training

Over the past couple of months, I have started to gradually get Beau to use the toilet to begin potty training.  He truly hates being wet/dirty, so at times he does go on the toilet for me.  Today officially made it clear that he is too smart for his own goods and needs to be potty trained, ASAP! 

As I was getting ready for work, I heard Joe walk into Beau's room to get him up and just heard Joe screaming saying "Ahhhh, oh no Beau!  It's everywhere!  Paige, Paige, help!!!"  (there was also the sound of Joe dry-heaving as he does not have a very stable stomache :)  I ran into the room, assuming Beau was hurt, and found my son, naked standing in his crib, covered in his "soil".  He apparently had soiled himself, and decided to try and "change" his diaper.  He had his diaper off, his clothes off, and was wiping himself with a blanket to clean it up.  I'll save you the worst of the graphic details, but I had to blog about this.  I want Beau to know someday how much of a pain in our rear he can be when he tries to outsmart himself :)

So for all of you mommies of boys out there, I would appreciate any helpful tips or advice on how to potty train Beau :)

No comments:

Post a Comment