Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekend with Beau and Banx!

Last weekend, I had Banx pretty much all weekend (Friday she stayed at my house over night, I took her to our cousin's baby shower Saturday, then had her over again Saturday night and had her all day Sunday).  Everyone kept asking me on Monday if I was worn out or exhausted from having both kids all weekend.  The truth is, I loved it!  And it's great practice for the future :)  I'd do it every weekend if I could.

I love how close she is to not only Beau, but me as well.  I know from my own experience how special and important aunt/niece relationships are, and I am beyond excited to know that we will forever be close!  Her and Beau play so well together---even though they both love to torment the other at times.  This summer I will have Banx four days a week.  I am so excited to have those times with her and to watch her grow up with Beau.  Clint,  Caleb and I are very close cousins---yes, we can be trouble at times---and I just know that Beau and Banx will be the same :) 

So here's to summer, it cannot get here fast enough to let the "trouble" begin!
No shirt and high heels is her kind of outfit apparently :)

As sad as it is, this is the only good picture I got of the two from the weekend.  Sharing a chair at the dinner table waiting on their breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment